ASME BPE/ISPE Standards
Ultraweld Co. uses the latest and best technology available in installation equipment. We have a large fleet of orbital welding and borescope equipment. All installations are performed under the auspices of the AWS D18.1/D18.1M:2015
Available Equipment Includes:
- Liburdi Dimetrics Orbital Welders
- VIT/GF Video-BoreScopes
- George Fischer Dustless Saws
- Miller Welding Equipment
We provide superior installations of process piping for the food, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. Our craftsman are well trained on installation techniques that assure the cleanest and highest performing systems available. All welding on systems is preformed in accordance with AWS D18.1:199X weld standard written specifically for the 3-A Standards committee as well as ASME, BPE and IPSE standards.
Ultraweld Co., Inc. is a distributor for many major manufacturers providing equipment and components to the sanitary industries. This insures that you will receive the highest quality installation materials available.
Bio-Pharmaceutical piping installations have become a specialty for the Ultraweld Co., Inc. We are very experienced at installation preparation and IQ/OQ validation documentation for the Bio-Pharmaceutical Industries.
The documentation we provide includes but is not limited to the following:
- Material receiving Reports
- Certified Mill Test Reports and Compliance Certificates
- ASME Weld Procedure Qualification
- ASME Welder Certification
- Weld Schedules and Weld Logs
- Video Taps of Borescope Weld Inspections
- Compact Disc/Photos of Borescope Weld Inspection
- Isometric Weld Maps
- Slope Verification
- Hydrostatic Testing Certification
- Passivation Temperatures and Time Charts
We can also provide “As-Built” Plan and Isometric Drawings of your system as well as complete P & ID Drawings.